Which is the most accurate for you: astrology or numerology?

Which is the most accurate for you: astrology or numerology?
For me, I think numerology is more accurate. My life path number is 6. My zodiac sign is Virgo, but my personality doesn’t quite fit the description of how Virgos are.

Which one is mostly accurate for you? If you chose astrology, then tell me your sign. If you chose numerology, tell me your life path number.
@Chris Q.T Yeah. Not sure if it’s really accurate for me though.

Suggestion by Kidd
I can’t remember my life path number, but I remember reading into it when my friend showed me a sit for it. It was very accurate! Kinda scary at how dead on everything was. I do believe it was more accurate than astrology, but not by much–not for me anyway. Most of the traits numerology gave me matched up pretty well with my Scorpio sun–and my own personality, of course.

Suggestion by .♥.
Astrology
Gemini

Suggestion by Holiday Tree
hmm well astrology i think. but then again i don’t know much about numerology to be honest. i can see myself in my birth chart. in my life path number.. i can as well but that doesn’t seem as as comprehensive an analysis as an entire birth chart

What do you think? Answer below!

numerology

What is a good free name numerology website?
Hi. I am looking for a rather reliable name numerology website. I’ve looked at so many and they vary in what they say. I don’t know who to believe. Can someone please suggest a good site that they know about which they have used or know of that is reliable and give the most true to form answers. Oh, and free!

Thanks!

Suggestion by Mystery Being Incognito!
I also love this kind of stuff!

this is the one I used, and advise everybody interested in it to use. :D

You may have used it before, but if not, I can tell you I used it, and it is VERY very reliable!! Out of al the things it said, only one of them turned out to not be true. And then, about a year later, I realised it was true!!
And yes, it’s free!

Hope I helped :) :) :)

Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!

numerology

Incoming search terms:

numerology tell about my future wife number

You also can BOOKMARK us here and share it your Friends here...

And if you have any question for this song or video plase contact us by contact form here...!

Free Online Tarot Cards Website

Support Team

, , ,

9 Responses to Which is the most accurate for you: astrology or numerology?

1. spiral January 26, 2014 at 11:48 am #

I think they’re both accurate for me and I like to mix them. I’m a Scorpio with a 7 life path.

2. rudy January 26, 2014 at 12:29 pm #

Aquarius’s I don’t have a number, I won’t take a number, because Jesus is LORD!

3. vasuastro January 26, 2014 at 12:30 pm #

Every thing is accurate but witch is match with your practical life that is more accurate

4. Chris Q.T. January 26, 2014 at 1:20 pm #

both accurate, but astrology has helped me more cause i’ve gotten more depth about myself from my Birth chart

i’m a Libra with Life Path 7 <3 i love the 7′s lols

have you looked into your own birth chart? ,,

5. .. January 26, 2014 at 1:37 pm #

Both

Virgo Sun
    Life path number 7
    Name number 7

Virgo and 7 have much in common.

6. grfisgd January 26, 2014 at 1:53 pm #

Life path # is 5

Zodiac is Capricorn

I don’t fully agree with either of them. I just like how parts of it do seem to make sense. But, really a lot of it is way off. I think both are fun to look up. We all try to find a meaning to something esp. ourselves. My answer to this is neutral.

7. HuuPoo HFA January 26, 2014 at 2:24 pm #

Both my life path number is 3 i forget, and i forget what it means.

8. -apple January 26, 2014 at 2:48 pm #

Both but i find astrology more accurate than numerology.
    Pisces.
    Life path #1

9. maribel l January 26, 2014 at 2:56 pm #

Definitely astrology Im an Aquarius btw. I think that numerology basically told me what as an 11 “master number” i am capable of, my talents, strengths and what not. I definitely tend to look at it once in a while to pick my mood up if anything but astrology has helped me better know myself..i could never really understand why i was different than the rest of my family and why the only person i really felt close to was my father (even though he doesn’t live with us anymore) then one day i looked at my chart out of curiosity and procrastination and found out really neat things about myself such as that i was a gemini rising a sign that seems to clash with the taurus females in my house :c but oh well…another thing is that numerology also seemed to much like my future was set in stone..not necessarily my cup of tea when all i want is to be free from any sort of constriction..i want to make my own future :D